Sunday, December 04, 2005

wow! The week of hope was unique. I had the opportunity to speak out in the media on the avoidability of poverty in Canada, collected clothes for a local shelter, and started raising money for ICROSS Canadawhile simplifying my life, and with my youth group did a letter writing night for amnesty international. Now some will go--that's just bragging--no, see for me I want people to realize that you can take little steps, and like snow flakes gathering on a branch, one make not make a difference, but you get the church world wide each member taking little steps, pretty soon all those little steps add up to a radically changed world!
This week is the week of Peace, it is a peace as I told my children at church today that comes from not concentrating on what is wrong with one another or what is different, but rather it is by looking at each other and seeing the similarities that God created us with, and when we were created we were good in our father's eyes...we must remember that as we interact, yes we are fallen, but in God's heart we are all blessed children of his.
-Hoody in AB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home