Monday, November 21, 2005

So tomorrow this all becomes official...I take my novice vows and the joining of the Order is official...Whew!! Eight long years and many false starts in thinking I was meant to be a church pastor.
The Noviate is my 24 months of intense reflection and introspection before life time vows to ensure the Franciscan path is where I am meant to be...One of the unique things that has happened with this path, is the opening of dialogue with people on what it actually means to be in ministry, and to serve God.
So yeah tomorrow night is the next step, then 12 months from then I take another set of vows (a renewal of my novice vows) and finally 12 months after that the order and me go to prayer about whether or not I should make a lifetime professment.
-Hoody in AB

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!(Happy Dance) (BIG KISS) I so wish I could be there.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home