Thursday, November 10, 2005

Another down side of a long distance relatioship, I will admit that today I was a huge butt head (which is usually a monthly occurance with one who does not communicate emotions and feelings well in person, never mind over phone or e-mail)...and it led to a huge blow out (although long distance might help because it could have saved my shins from a brutal kicking by SCW).
Unfortunately when it comes to reconcile, or apologize it rings as just words (great phone card, really cheap, but the connection tends to be bad, and we still don't have a viz phone like the Jetsons lol).
Anyways, this may or may not get me into more crap, but I was always told you apologize publically when you royally mess up...so here is the public apology for my huge flub up and stupidity:
I AM SORRY! SCW!!! I WAS A COMPLETE NIMROD!
Thank you for your time.
-Hoody in AB

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We both made pretty big dweebs of ourselves yesterday. All is forgiven. Hoody and I can both be stubborn mules at times and, so when we but heads we go all out. (rueful chuckle) But thank God both of us come to our senses and we work things out. We try to follow "Do not let the sun go down on your anger." It works very well. (chuckle)

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home