Thursday, November 17, 2005

Ever feel contentment on your path? It is a unique thing to feel I can attest to that, it is also a scary thing as you begin to realize more and more how focused your ministry life needs to become to achieve what God is mapping out for you.
One of the cool things about being a Franciscan is that I took a vow to God when writing my personal rule of ministry that once a year I would seek out a quiet spiritual retreat by myself to spend time in contemplation of my calling and ministry, and spend quality time with God. This year that falls on December 15, and I will be exploring the words of the Prophets of the Bible and my writing ministry...I am eagerly awaiting this day, as SCW can attest, I am becoming quite drained with my hectic schedule and need to focus it for the coming year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home