Monday, August 22, 2005

Christian CDs to Keep an Eye Out For

Lots of excellent Christian music out or coming out this month and next. Here are some of my suggestions that I've added to my music library or will be soon.

  1. Audio A - Until My Heart Caves
  2. Casting Crowns - Life Song - Available August 30th
  3. Big Daddy Weave - What I was Made For
  4. Inhabited - The Revolution
  5. Formerly Blind - Between the Dirt & the Ionosphere
  6. Todd Agnew - Reflections of Something - Listen to songs off of his new CD go to http://www.purevolume.com/toddagnew or http://www.myspace.com/toddagnew
  7. Casting Pearls - Debut
  8. David Crowder - A Collision - Sept 27th
  9. Bart Millard (MercyMe) - Hymned - he did this CD in honor of the hymns his grandmother loved. The twist on The Sweet By and By is cool. I read one review that said the CD was nothing great and suggested you could find a better collection of hymns just about any where. Hello, doing in honor of his grandmother! Sheesh, some people are so callous.
  10. Kutless - Strong Tower
  11. SonicFlood - This Generation
  12. SuperChick - Beauty for Pain
  13. Nicole C. Mullen - Everyday People
  14. Nichole Nordeman - Brave
  15. Salvador - So Natural
  16. ZoeGirl - Room to Breathe

New Jonah33 singles - I hope this means they're going to come out with a second CD soon. ;D Check them out at www.myspace.com/jonah33 and www.purevolume.com/jonah33

My friend just sent me Joy Williams - Genesis that I'll be listening to soon. Well that's my Christian music update. If anyone has something to add let me know. Always looking for good CD's to add to my diverse mix. (grin) Be Blessed! - SCW in AZ

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, SCW is the Christian Music buff,but from someone who usually isn't a fan, she has a good ear and the stuff she has sent me is really good, so check this stuff out.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(chuckle) you know falling off sofas in shock can't be all that good for me. (chuckle) Wow all I did was send him a few songs and lyrics to others. I think he just likes me. ;D

Though have to ask do I have a good ear or am I just good at matching music to a person's taste and personality? hmmmm..... (chuckle)

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a little of column a, a little of column B (girl can't be that bad she does like Sinatra and Dino-if she likes Sammy I'm in heaven).

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home