Sunday, August 21, 2005

Okay cause SCW usually bugs me about what my kids time is about at church, it lasted I think all of 2 minutes today (yes I'm a quickie).
The lectionary took us to the Gospel Story in Matthew 16:13-20 where Peter makes his confession of Jesus as the Christ.
So the lesson today:

Today's Gospel Story is not about Jesus answering our questions, Jesus changes things and brings a question to us. Who is Jesus to You?
(take answers from kids)
Can the congregation answer?
(take answers from the congregation)
To be a Christian means to be Christ-like, to be a friend of others and to love the world, take these weeks leading up to the start of school to practice and go forth and Live Christ.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(lol) I'm growing on him, he posted his kid time. (lol)

Hey, I have to bug him since I'm not there in person. (wink)

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...yes and I actually had notes this Sunday (chuckle).

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(GASP!) NOTES! (This is me falling of the sofa in shock.)

hahahahahahahahahahaha

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you mean off dear...lol...and yes I was a wee shocked myself.

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I was in shock, you really expect my spelling to be perfect? (lol)

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol--well you are SUPERcomputerwoman, I am merely Hoody Man...lol

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home