Monday, January 02, 2006

(hee, hee, hee) I'm the first to post on how our visit went. :D Hoody's plane should be leaving soon. The whole have to be there 2 hours before your flight is a big bummer. It wasted time we could've spent together. :( The visit went fast. It seemed like I had just picked him up at the airport. But it was awesome. We had such a blast! We ate Mexican food, Chinese food, Italian food, junk food, Denny's food (chuckle) We went to a used bookstore here called Bookman's and between the two of us, spent $75 in credit. We got to see the new Narnia movie. It was amazing! Made both of us want to read the series again. Also went to see The Legend of Zorro which was fun. He got to go to church with me, hear my dad preach, meet my youth group, and got to my church's candle light service. My family held off our Christmas so that he could have Christmas with us. We had a Sat. morning cartoon day where we ate chocolate lucky charms and watched cartoons from when we were kids. The best part of the trip is Hoody proposed to me Wednesday, Dec 28. It's official we're engaged! :D Well I better leave something for Hoody to post. ;D Hope everyone had a Wonderful Christmas and New Year! Be Blessed - SCW

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sure just write everything-lol---well hope you like what I came up with to share--mind still reeling...xoxox

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(lol) oh the injustice of it. I haven't posted something in weeks and when I do I blab everything about the visit. (lol) -- xoxoxoxo

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home