Friday, July 29, 2005

Ahhh this long weekend is one of the major downsides of a long distance relationship (there surprisingly are many cool upsides that I am sure SWC will tell you about), but there's cool festivals on tomorrow in Calgary here--Festival of Chariots and Festival of India, down in AZ they are having a family night at church--just things that normal couples could easily call up and go and do, sadly cannot happen on the spur of the moment.
But the upside you ask of this audacious torture? of the inconvenience on not immediate gratification? We actually communicate extremely well lol...and I probably know more about SWC than any other girl I've dated. So yes it has its pros and cons.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tsk, Tsk.... I'm not home one Friday night and Hoody has all the links dark blue to where you can't see them. (chuckle) Maybe today he'll give me some time to fix that and add my own little bit about Comic books and the Bible. ;)

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See what happens when I play with computers???? and you thought the e-mail vents were cute lol.

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

still think the email vents are adorable (chuckle) xoxoxox

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home